Community and cultural development:
- To develop and deliver a range of social, recreational, multi-cultural, and other activities, conducive to the growth of social coherence, racial harmony, and an appreciation of diverse cultures within our community.
- Promote creativity of various nations, cultures and religious forms of arts, visual arts, dance, and theatre and world music.
- To implement education and awareness workshops and conferences that promotes cultural diversity.
- Strengthen the family unit.
- Implement early intervention and prevention strategies to protect the family unit.
- Provide Specialist Disability Services.
- Encourage the formation of men’s groups to deal with issues.
- Encourage the formation of women’s groups to deal with issues.
- Provide care and support for the elderly by the formation of support groups and home care services.
- Provide services aimed to assist the homeless, children, adolescents and adults.
- Implement education awareness and counselling programs aimed towards early intervention and prevention for the various forms of abuse.
- Initiate and foster networks of support groups of victims of various abuses.
- Implement peer counseling and mentoring strategies, and initiatives that prevent all forms of abuse.
- Implement personal development programs that restore the individual.
- Assistance and social interaction initiatives for the people who are single, lonely and socially isolated.
- Counselling, care and support for the single parents
- Assist people suffering from mental illnesses and mental health issues by facilitating various programs and strategies such as:
- Early intervention and prevention programs.
- Education and awareness programs.
- Providing counselling care and support.
- Encourage the formation of support groups of consumers and carers
- Culturally sensitive therapy for sufferers of:
- Dual diagnosis (drug, alcohol, and substance abuse), stress, anxiety and depression, PTSD
- Formation of support Groups for carers and sufferers of depression, stress and anxiety.
- To provide financial assistance, material help and counselling to alleviating poverty, where and when it is possible.
- To initiating and implementing enterprise strategies to generate employment and training opportunities for the disadvantaged long-term unemployed.
- To develop creative programs and encourage enterprise initiatives initiated by the clients.
- Assist the labor market disadvantaged, long-term unemployed, youth at risk, single mothers, women re-entering the workforce, and mature aged persons in acquiring the necessary training and skills to be gainfully employed.
- Various services are provided to the service providers to be effective within the community.
- To provide Ministry credentials, Pastoral Care, Ministry, Support and Counselling certificates.
- To provide independent churches and ministries recognition and support.
- To foster a non- threatening, non-judgmental and non-discriminatory environment among ministers, churches and ministries by uniting them together under the common objectives of the constitution, ethics and conduct and doctrinal creed.
- To take responsibility and provide guidance and support in Spiritual, doctrinal, administrative and disciplinary matters when requested by the church minister or the church board.
- To establish churches and ministries in Australia and overseas.
- Being a united voice for the service providers, churches and ministries within the community, and to assist in the promotions and marketing of their services to the community.
- Assisting Churches and Ministries access Government and non-government funding, preparing submissions and incorporation.
- Fostering an alliance with all service providers within the community.
- To present the body as a unit of love, truth and compassion able and capable of meeting the needs people through the grace and power of God.
- To initiate and develop opportunities to express God’s love and Grace through all forms of arts, music, creative movements, dance and theatre.
- To develop, initiate and implement initiatives to promote the Gospel and good life through all forms of media and technology available.
- Establish various training programs in spiritual growth.
- Host evangelistic events, conferences and training workshops.
- Initiate activity groups for the purpose of spiritual development.
- Provide Pastoral care, family mediation, counseling and support.
For any further enquires, visit our contacts page
Into People Inc. was incorporated on the 1st of September, 2005 under the Associations Incorporation Act of 1981.
Into People Inc. currently has over 55 members and a management committee of 5 members. The members of the management committee have over 35 years combined experience in Human Services and Events Management.
We have successfully delivered 16 ‘Into Global Rhythms‘ festivals to date, co-funded by The Department of Multicultural Affairs Queensland, and the Logan City Council.
In addition, we have held other festivals in the past, such as the Logan Unite Festival in 2011, Harmony Day Festival, and numerous other events and festivals in the Logan City Region.
Historically, Into People Inc. has held the following events in the Brisbane area:
- First Living Christmas Tree, King George Square, 1988
- Over 20 ‘Break Loose’ concerts in Albert Park, between 1985 and 1989
- Australasian Society Expo ‘Marco Polo’s Journey’ in Fortitude Valley and South Bank
- Reggae concert in South Bank to support and raise funds for the Queensland drought
- First gospel concert at the QPA Centre, featuring Esther King of ‘The Platters’
- Conventions at Chandlers featuring guest speakers from the USA
We have held corporate team building and personal development workshops using drums from around the world as a way for people from different cultures to connect, in partnership with Drum Fire.
We have also held workshops that promote cultural diversity, cultural awareness and social integration at schools in regional and remote areas of Queensland.
Into People Inc. has been dedicated to providing longstanding employment assistance to unemployed and otherwise similarly disadvantaged people in the community, such as those from different cultural backgrounds, in order to provide them with the skills they need to succeed in a modern work environment.
We are currently working in conjunction with multiple employment agencies around the Gold Coast, Stones Corner, Goodna, Inala and Logan areas to provide employment assistance to the highly disadvantaged people of these regions.
In the future, we hope to expand this support to target areas in Brisbane North.
We also host a number of programs:
- Event Management, Kingston
- Innovation Event Creation program, Beenleigh
- Talkback TV production, Beenleigh
- Audio and Video production, Kingston & Southport
- Mosaic Art, Elanora
Rev.Marie Eduljee & Rev.Percy Eduljee
Darren Scott has over twenty years experience in the music, entertainment and advertising industries. Establishing his own production house in 1997, Darren has been involved in a diverse array of projects. These have included music, film and digital media work for various individuals, organisations and corporate clients. Darren is also a much loved singer-songwriter within the Australian country music industry and is extremely proud to be part of the dynamic, creative and community-minded team at Into People Inc.